home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 6 -- 7 Days of Giveaways-NOW CLOSED

Day 5 Winner was Kristen Shaffnit with Comment#1
Each vendor will contact you directly to arrange for your prize delivery but go show some love and thanks on their walls if you choose!






Let's meet our Day 6 Vendors


my Remedy
 
Facebook

Giveaway: Wild Thing tshirt & a Japan Relief bracelet (you'll get the bracelet & I'll donate $10 to the Red Cross disaster relief fund)

my Remedy is not just a brand, it's a lifestyle committed to positive, encouraging ideas. my Remedy features eco-friendly printed apparel, handcrafted jewelry & custom design, all to ignite a movement of living in love. Founder & designer Jillian Pfund uses social networking & events to create a community that celebrates each other, talks about important issues & informs each other of where/how we can all help in the world.

*****************************************************************


Notice Me Designs
Facebook
Giveaway: $25 Gift Certificate.  This can be used on our website, custom item, or to give to someone else.


Notice Me Designs specializes in unique, custom hair accessories, bow
flip flops, and sterling silver name bracelets.  Our items will get you
NOTICED!





SO, Here's How to Win:
(you have up to 4 entries per day to win )

{ 1st Entry }   Visit each vendor above and “LIKE” their fan pages and mention that Rose is a Rose Designs sent you.  Come back and comment below that you did so.

{ Bonus } Leave a comment below with a VALID email address in case you are chosen as the winner!

 { Bonus }  “Like” Rose is a Rose Designs Facebook Page to see upcoming promotions, giveaways and new products.

{ Bonus }  Share a link to this blog post on your Facebook Profile or Fan Page. Make sure to tag “Rose is a Rose Designs ” in your post.  Come back and tell us you did so by linking to it in comments section below.

*********************************************************************
Winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org from the comments section on this blog post.  We will confirm that the chosen winner did in fact LIKE the vendors for that day on Facebook to be considered a valid winner.
Daily winner will be announced here on the blog the following day (when the next day’s giveaway is revealed).
- This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored or associated with Facebook in any way.
**********************************************************************

31 comments:

KristeenMarie said...

I liked everyone above.

KristeenMarie said...

My email is kristeenmariehudson@gmail.com

KristeenMarie said...

I'm already one of your FB fans :)

mmasotto said...

I am already your fan!

mmasotto said...

my email is m.masotto88@gmail.com

mmasotto said...

and I have liked!!

The Dawson Family said...

I liked the vendors page and left comments, thank you!!!

The Dawson Family said...

Jdawson7709@yahoo.com

The Dawson Family said...

I'm a FB fan of yours!!!

Jessica said...

I'm already like you on fb!

Jessica said...

jessioakley@aol.com

Jessica said...

I liked and commented on both vendors!

Sara Beck said...

I liked both vendors on FB!

Sara Beck said...

My email is sarablindauer@gmail.com

Sara Beck said...

I am already a fan of yours!

Sara Beck said...

I put a link to you page on my FB page!

Wendy Crane said...

I visited the vendors and liked their pages.

Wendy Crane said...

wendymcrane(at)gmail(dot)com

Wendy Crane said...

I'm already a Rose is a Rose FB fan.

Aslin Fanning said...

Shared and commented on all!
asfanni@siue.edu

Aslin Fanning said...

liked all too!
asfanni@siue.edu

Aslin Fanning said...

As always, a fan!
asfanni@siue.edu

Aslin Fanning said...

Did it all!
asfanni@siue.edu

Kristen Schaffnit said...

Another great set of vendors. I liked them both, but am so happy to win yesterday's giveaway. No need to enter me into today's.

Jennifer Burnley said...

I liked both pages (okay, really, I've been a fan of Holly's for a long time!).

Jennifer Burnley said...

I'm already your fan. :)

Jennifer Burnley said...

june2002wedding at y a h o o . c o m

Stephanie Withrow said...

I liked the vendors and let them know you sent me!

Stephanie Withrow said...

my e-mail is
sao09@cox.net

Stephanie Withrow said...

I Like Rose is a Rose design on Facebook!

Stephanie Withrow said...

I shared the Giveaway on my facebook status!