home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 2 - - 7 Days of Giveaways

DAY 2 is NOW CLOSED


DAY 1 Winner is:  Heather Woyak
each vendor will email you directly to get your prize to you. However, feel free to show some love on their wall and your's in excitement :)

Now, Let's meet our Day 2 Vendors

In Between Laundry





2 Items in this Giveaway:
 A Year of Sugar Scrubs (24 original recipes)
Hi! I'm Erin from In Between Laundry and I have written an eBook, A Year of Sugar Scrubs that I know you'll love! It is 24 fabulous, original recipes for hand/foot scrubs that can be easily whipped up with common kitchen ingredients.  The book also comes with beautiful, printable labels--perfect for homemade holiday gift-giving


Table Talkers (52 mealtime games for laughing and learning together) 
This eBook contains 52 creative, simple and FUN activities for bringing laughter and learning to the dinner table, plus printable cards for easy use at the table or on the go. Table Talkers are organized by learning skills so you know that while you're giggling through supper, your kids are also practicing language, math, science, geography, social and creative skills.

*****************************************************************

VeeKayEm


Giveaway: One set of five Christmas bottle cap wine charms, One beer/wine bottle charm (design of your choice) and one bookmark (design of your choice), $24 value

Hi, I'm Vicki, and avid wine lover who decided to create wine charms or wine jewelry to share with others.  I also love to knit and offer knit baby blocks in my Etsy store.  I hope you will take a look around my shop and do a little early Christmas shopping!




SO, Here's How to Win:
(you have up to 4 entries per day to win )

{ 1st Entry }   Visit each vendor above and “LIKE” their fan pages AND post on their wall  " Thanks for being a vendor in the 7 days of giveaways, sent by (make sure to TYPE the @ sign first so it links) Rose is a  Rose Designs ".  Come back and comment below that you did so.

{ Bonus } Leave a comment below with a VALID email address in case you are chosen as the winner!

 { Bonus }  “Like” Rose is a Rose Designs Facebook Page to see upcoming promotions, giveaways and new products.

{ Bonus }  Share a link to this blog post on your Facebook Profile or Fan Page. Make sure to tag “Rose is a Rose Designs ” in your post.  Come back and tell us you did so by linking to it in comments section below.

*********************************************************************
Winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org from the comments section on this blog post.  We will confirm that the chosen winner did in fact LIKE the vendors for that day on Facebook to be considered a valid winner.
Daily winner will be announced here on the blog the following day (when the next day’s giveaway is revealed).
- This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored or associated with Facebook in any way.
**********************************************************************

42 comments:

Alysa Hritzik said...

I checked out both pages and left comments. Ahritzik@gmail.com Super cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just dropping by to say I love the giveaways... cute stuff!

Tys said...

Yay for Day 2... great vendors once again :)

Wendy Crane said...

I visited both pages and left some love for them.

Unknown said...

whoo hoo!!! :) excited!!

Monica Caughlin said...

I became fans of both pages on fb & left comments on their pages! Thanks! :)

Wendy Crane said...

wendymcrane(at)gmail(dot)com

Aslin Fanning said...

Yeah for day two!
asfanni@siue.edu

Monica Caughlin said...

My email is monicacaughlinphoto@hotmail.com -Monica Caughlin

Aslin Fanning said...

Commented on both links!
asfanni@siue.edu

Aslin Fanning said...

Shared on my facebook!
asfanni@siue.edu

Monica Caughlin said...

Liked Rose is a rose on fb! Thanks

Aslin Fanning said...

Done! Love your work, win or lose!
asfanni@siue.edu

Anonymous said...

I liked the page and posted, but I don't think it linked :/ Super cute stuff! I, of course, already like your page :) -Elizabeth Jun

Anonymous said...

Oh, here's my email: lizjun82@ gmail.com

LesleySarver said...

Fanned both pages & let them know I was sent by you!

LesleySarver said...

sarverlesley@yahoo.com

LesleySarver said...

I am already a fan of a rose is a rose design, since seeing your beautiful work in Aimee Fuller's pictures!

Carmen said...

I liked both vendors and commented on their walls. The blog looks great!

Allyson Woj said...

So excited! I looked at both FB pages and left comments.

Allyson Woj said...

I already like "Rose is a Rose" - can I still get an extra entry. :)

Allysonwoj said...

Now I'm leaving my email address like your post said to...allysonwoj@gmail.com

ALlyson Woj said...

Now I shared it on FB!!! Yay for 4 entires!!!

Jessie said...

I liked them both on facebook and tagged you!

Jessie said...

jssmeredith(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jessie said...

I am a facebook fan!

Jessie said...

I posted a status about your blog on my facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tinyman#!/profile.php?id=8308924

Notice Me Designs, LLC said...

I liked In Between Laundry and wrote a comment.

Ashley said...

Wohoo I commented on them both and the stuff looks amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of the giveaways! ashleyebasso@gmail.com!

Notice Me Designs, LLC said...

I liked VeeKayEm and left a comment.

Notice Me Designs, LLC said...

holly@noticemedesigns.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! Found it through Jessie Meredith's post on Facebook. I liked your Facebook page and also the pages of the vendors--and posted on their walls.

Email me at darbyjohnson at gmail dot com. :-)

Kristen Schaffnit said...

I visited both pages - cute stuff! Hope you're having fun. Thanks for teaching me something about the blogging world :)
kuniowski@gmail.com

Kristen Schaffnit said...

I went to both pages - cute stuff! Hope you're having fun! Thanks for teaching me something about the blogging world...I'm a little behind.
kuniowski@gmail.com

Kristen Schaffnit said...

See what I mean...I thought my first post just vanished :)

templetonsn said...

Hi Ellie,

Your blog is so cute! I love the fridge project. I'm definitely going to implement that.

I "liked" both vendors. My email is templetonsn@yahoo.com

Jennifer W said...

Love Day 2! Like both pages and shared on my wall.
jwaltz74@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I liked and commented on both pages! Jenandchadjohnson@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I "liked" and left comments on today's vendor pages as well as your FB page. I also shared the link on my page. My e-mail is lsmithdis@gmail.com

Meghan McGrady-Curtis said...

I liked both vendor pages, thank you!

Meghan McGrady-Curtis said...

I like Rose is a Rose Designs on facebook!

Meghan McGrady-Curtis said...

mmcfrog(at)yahoo(dot)com