home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Paint Chips Baby Mobile

That title sounds a bit odd, right?! Paint chips...and baby mobile.  Its not paint CHIPS, just paint sample circles...PHEW!

So, I've had my eye on these beautiful mobiles but I just couldn't stomach the price, plus I really wanted to make everything I could for Lincoln's room, instead of buying everything.  Why not tackle yet ANOTHER project!?

So...I found this AWESOME tutorial and just had to share with you!
I didn't take any pictures while I was doing this (totally spaced) but I did take a couple after shots and they are below.  I didn't use a wooden knitting/crosstitch ring, instead I bought a very thin dowel rod and cut it in 2.  Then criss-crossed them and tied with twine for the rustic look to go with Lincoln's room theme.

above the crib

Used quite a few different greens

Took this from Lincoln's point of view :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is fantastic! I love it :)