home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 5 -- 7 Days of Giveaways

DAY 5 NOW CLOSED


Day 4 Winner is Sara Beck with comment #79
Each vendor will contact you directly to arrange for your prize delivery but go show some love and thanks on their walls if you choose!



Let's meet our Day 5 Vendors


When Shutters Click Gifts

Giveaway: $20 Shop Credit

When Shutters Click Gifts sells handcrafted pendants, greeting cards & other gifts featuring photography by Natalie Woods. Custom pendants and keychains are also available.

*****************************************************************


Flippy Baby
Giveaway: $30 Shop Credit

I've been drafting patterns and designing women's clothing for years, but after taking a long deserved break and having a baby, I've decided to spend some time making baby things. My daughter has been an amazing source of inspiration, and although I know I will eventually go back to making clothing for grown ups, right now I'm having a blast with baby stuff!


SO, Here's How to Win:
(you have up to 4 entries per day to win )

{ 1st Entry }   Visit each vendor above and “LIKE” their fan pages and mention that Rose is a Rose Designs sent you.  Come back and comment below that you did so.

{ Bonus } Leave a comment below with a VALID email address in case you are chosen as the winner!

 { Bonus }  “Like” Rose is a Rose Designs Facebook Page to see upcoming promotions, giveaways and new products.

{ Bonus }  Share a link to this blog post on your Facebook Profile or Fan Page. Make sure to tag “Rose is a Rose Designs ” in your post.  Come back and tell us you did so by linking to it in comments section below.

*********************************************************************
Winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org from the comments section on this blog post.  We will confirm that the chosen winner did in fact LIKE the vendors for that day on Facebook to be considered a valid winner.
Daily winner will be announced here on the blog the following day (when the next day’s giveaway is revealed).
- This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored or associated with Facebook in any way.
**********************************************************************

32 comments:

Kristen Schaffnit said...

This is getting dangerous! Such cute vendors. I liked both but had trouble commenting from my phone. I'll try again later.

Kristen Schaffnit said...

Kuniowski@gmail.com

kelsie rae. said...

"liked" both of their pages and left a comment :) i'm in love with those little shoes!

kelsie rae. said...

kelsieraec (at) gmail (dot) com

Sara Beck said...

I liked the pages on Facebook!

Sara Beck said...

sarablindauer@gmail.com

Sara Beck said...

I already like Rose is a Rose Designs!

Sara Beck said...

I posted a link to this blog on FB!

Wendy Crane said...

I visited the vendors, left them some love and let them know you sent me!

Wendy Crane said...

wendymcrane(at)gmail(dot)com

Wendy Crane said...

I'm a Rose is a Rose Designs fan on facebook.

Wendy Crane said...

I shared a link on my FB page.

Aslin Fanning said...

Super cute vendors today! Liked them both, commemted and shared on my fb!
asfanni@siue.edu

The Dawson Family said...

Liked both vendors and love them both, thanks again!

The Dawson Family said...

jdawson7709@yahoo.com

The Dawson Family said...

Already a hug facebook fan of Rose is a Rose Designs

Jessica said...

I commented and liked both sites on fb!

Jessica said...

jessioakley@aol.com

Jessica said...

I am your fan on fb!

Jessie said...

I liked the 2 vendors and linked to you!

Jessie said...

I am a facebook fan!

Jessie said...

jssmeredith(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jessie said...

I linked to your blog on my facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8308924&ref=tn_tinyman

Anonymous said...

Visited both pages and told them you sent me and"like" their pages.

Barbara Blindauer

Anonymous said...

barbblindauer@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Am already a fan of Rose is a Rose on Facebook.

Barbara Blindauer.

Tys said...

I'm one of your biggest fans ;)

Tys said...

Shared the blog link this morning on FB :)

Tys said...

Liked today's fab vendors on FB!

LesleySarver said...

fanned both pages earlier & showed them some love :)

LesleySarver said...

sarverlesley@yahoo.com

LesleySarver said...

I am already a fan of your page :)