home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 3 -- 7 Days of Giveaways

DAY 3 is NOW CLOSED




Day 2 Winner: Jessie Meredith, with entry # 24
Each vendor will email you directly to get your prize to you. However, feel free to show some love on their wall and your's in excitement :)
**************************************************
Let's meet our Day 3 Vendors (all 3 of them!)


Beautiful Photo Props

Giveaway: $25 Gift Certificate


Hi!  I'm Kimberly, owner and creator at Beautiful Photo Props! I offer a wide selection of handmade knit & crochet baby hats, beanies, cocoons, hammocks, stork sacks, diaper covers and other photography props to make your newborn photos extra sweet and special

********************************************
Rodan + Fields Dermatologists
Alysa Hritzik, 
Level IV Independent  Consultant

 

Giveaway: Body Microdermabrasion valued at $30

Experience the latest in healing skincare from the creators of ProActiv Solution! Our new products include Anti-Age to turn back time, Soothe for sensitive skin, Reverse for sun damage and Unblemish for adult acne. 100% satisfaction guarantee! Ask me how to save 10% and get FREE shipping today.

********************************************

Sarah Crespo Photography


Giveaway: $150 gift certificate to Sarah Crespo Photography

I am an on-location photographer based in Edmond, Ok. I specialize in weddings, engagements, seniors, and maternity.  My favorite part of each session is getting to know you, my clients! 
**** I am located in Edmond, Ok but occasionally travel to Houston, Tx and Colorado Springs, Co, so those MAY be possibilities, too.  The winner may re-gift/transfer the gift certificate to someone else if he/she wishes. ****


SO, Here's How to Win:
(you have up to 4 entries per day to win, if you want 4 entries, you need to leave them in 4 separate comments! )

{ 1st Entry }   Visit EACH vendor above on Facebook and “LIKE” their pages. Mention that Rose is a Rose Designs sent you.  Come back and comment below that you did so.

{ Bonus 2nd Entry } Leave a comment below with a VALID email address in case you are chosen as the winner!

 { Bonus 3rd Entry }  “Like” Rose is a Rose Designs Facebook Page to see upcoming promotions, giveaways and new products.

{ Bonus 4th Entry }  Share a link to this blog post on your Facebook Profile or Fan Page. Make sure to tag “Rose is a Rose Designs ” in your post.  Come back and tell us you did so by linking to it in comments section below.

*********************************************************************
Winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org from the comments section on this blog post.  We will confirm that the chosen winner did in fact LIKE the vendors for that day on Facebook to be considered a valid winner.
Daily winner will be announced here on the blog the following day (when the next day’s giveaway is revealed).
- This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored or associated with Facebook in any way.
**********************************************************************

34 comments:

Jessie said...

I liked the 3 venders on facebook and linked to your site!

Jessie said...

jssmeredith(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jessie said...

I am a facebook fan!

Jessie said...

I left a status on my facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=8308924

Alysa Hritzik said...

I liked the vendors and linked to your site! ahritzik@gmail.com

Tys said...

Posted link on my FB wall :)

Wendy Crane said...

I'm loving all of the awesome giveaways this week!!! wendymcrane(at)gmail(dot)com

Wendy Crane said...

Facebook fan for Rose is a Rose Designs :)

Wendy Crane said...

I visited the vendors for today, left love and "liked" their pages.

Anonymous said...

Very neat Ellie! Perfect for this time of year!
Belinda
belindas333@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I liked the vendors and linked them to your facebook. Cool Stuff!

Anonymous said...

Email me at darbyjohnson at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm a new facebook fan....thanks to my awesome cousin.

Caitlin said...

I liked all the vendors and linked to your page, and I'm fan of yours on fb! My email is caitlin.rea@oc.edu!

Aslin Fanning said...

shared on fb!
asfanni@siue.edu

Aslin Fanning said...

commented on all three pages!
asfanni@siue.edu

Aslin Fanning said...

Still have no idea how to link to your site!
asfanni@siue.edu

Aslin Fanning said...

And as always! a fan!
asfanni@siue.edu

Ashley said...

Liked and commented on the vendors! Great prizes ashleyebasso@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Linked on my Facebook, not sure how to show it on here though ashleyebasso@gmail.com

Stephanie Withrow said...

I liked all of the vendors and left them some Thank yous!

Stephanie Withrow said...

My e-mail is sao09@cox.net

Stephanie Withrow said...

I liked Rose is Rose Designs on Facebook!

Stephanie Withrow said...

I shared it on my Facebook status!

LesleySarver said...

Have fanned both pages & showed them much love! I let them know you sent me:)

LesleySarver said...

sarverlesley@yahoo.com

LesleySarver said...

I am a fb fan of yours & recent client! Love your work:)

Sara Beck said...

I liked all 3 vendors and posted a link to your site on my wall

Sara Beck said...

sarablindauer@gmail.com

Sara Beck said...

I am a FB fan of you page!

mammaeldredge said...

I've liked and left love for all the vendors! Thank you for hosting!

Christina Eldredge
celdredge@neo.rr.com

mammaeldredge said...

Bonus Entry #1 - YAY!

Christina Eldredge
celdredge@neo.rr.com

mammaeldredge said...

Bonus Entry #2 - I'm a FB fan of Rose is a Rose Designs. :)

Christina Eldredge
celdredge@neo.rr.com

mammaeldredge said...

Bonus Entry #3 - I shared on FB!

https://www.facebook.com/christina.eldredge/posts/273107119392949

Christina Eldredge
celdredge@neo.rr.com