home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pinterest Share

Easy organization project for January!

Here is the idea I found on Pinterest:

I'm always looking for ways to utilize our space better in our not so well laid out kitchen.  I needed a place for babysitter notes, important #'s and just those random notes you need to have close by but don't want cluttering up the fridge!

Here is how mine turned out.
Just bought corkboard tiles (I got mine at Target but they have them everywhere!) and they actually came with adhesive strips to place on the back.  Could it BE any easier?! 

Lack of counterspace, so had to get creative and make our little "command center". Its working out GREAT!

Also changed out my menu board a bit and added a Cleaning Schedule and Grocery List/Notes Clipboard to the side of the fridge.

My "15-20 minutes a Day" Cleaning Schedule, starting tomorrow!

No comments: