I figured I'd get a head start on this back yard project and eliminate those "winter" blues.
Here was my dilemna:
Beat up rattan chair that we got from Pier 1 a couple years back. Bleh brown color, cushion had been ruined and it just blended in with the rest of the brown/"khakiness" on the deck. It was an expensive chair and we also had a matching side table that was just couldn't get rid of. What to do....
Aha~ add FUN color- KeyLime:
and my hubby and father got to work painting the table and the chair!
Also our back door was in an off white flat paint that just looked BLEH, so we found THIS bright color and painted the back door!
Benjamin Moore's Bull's Eye Red
*****And I snagged a Pier One Cushion on a super Deal. It was a $50 cushion and I got it for $12.00! (to be seen in reveal below)******
Lastly, some much needed and practical storage was added to the back deck now that my little guy has LOADS of new outside boy toys! Still working on coming up with some pillows to add to it for some color:
What can you do to brighten up your backyard?



2 comments:
Because I live in an apartment, I am always on the lookout for ways to spice things up with my furniture and accessories. I was just thinking my lil' patio needed a redo and then I saw how you did your backyard.......I am soooo inspired.
Glad it sparked something!
~Ellie Rose
Post a Comment