Not sure if you'd seen these before...I hadn't! I found mine at Hobby Lobby but it looks like they have them multiple places online and at Joann's as well.
The size I bought just required about 1/2 yard of fabric (with plenty left over!). I used the left over fabric that I used on Lincoln's curtains (tutorial coming soon!) so this project only cost me about $6!
I didn't use any trim on my lampshade so I just folded under the fabric at the top and bottom of the shade. Instead you can adhere the fabric and then trim off the excess at the top and bottom, then use coordinating bias tape as the trim for a smooth clean look as well.
I'm in a rush to finish up all my projects with only 11days to go before L's arrival so this quick project fit the bill and adds quite a bit of custom flair to his room!
Oh and meet Ollie the Owl :)
You can purchase a similar friend, HERE

No comments:
Post a Comment