home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hospital Survival Kit

Have I mentioned how very blessed I am with great girl friends?  Well.. I am!

Today a very sweet dear friend of mine handed me this:

Such a sweet and simple gift. She thought of all the things I like and will need in the hospital after my C section this Friday. In this anxiety ridden last few days before baby's arrival, this little bag meant a lot to me. Its funny how a cute brown bag, filled with love by a friend, can make you feel loved, appreciated, and supported in this new venture!
cozy socks, headbands and hairbands, tissue, lotion, lip balm, & granola bars

Hope you can pay this forward in doing something simple and special for a friend this week.  We girls need to stick together and it truly is these small things and thoughtful ideas that make us all feel extra special.  

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is a great gift! I should keep this in mind for when my friends start having kids..and hint towards it when I start my family. ;) haha.

Jaclyn said...

Just thinking about you and that little today! Hope you guys are doing great!!

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste
your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to
read?

Also visit my weblog ranger forum

Anonymous said...

If you would like to take a great deal from this
piece of writing then you have to apply such methods to your won website.


my web-site; click through the up coming web page

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarette, best e cigarette, best electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette