home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Friday, December 9, 2011

Houston Photographer

Hi all! If you are in the Houston area, here is some info I wanted to share with you.  My dear friend Jen owns Jennifer Battjer Photography.  You can become a fan on facebook HERE.  

Many reasons I love her:

1. She is GREAT with kids and adults.  My son adores her!  She has the patience of a saint and keeps upbeat and positive even with your 2 year old is behaving like a monkey! :)


2. She is still new in her craft and loves trying new things and open to any ideas you have! NOT stuck in her ways!


3.  She is affordable AND you get all your images to own and print yourself as much as you want! I have seen other photographers charging as much as $1000 just to own 20 images! 


4.  She is speedy! She has a quick turn around time, which I have been known to wait 1.5 months for pictures before from other photographers only to get a handful!




Below are some pictures she captured this weekend, enjoy!













1 comment:

Jennifer Battjer said...

Awwww thanks, Ellie! It was a a very fun session for me :)