home about blogs tutorials shop sponsor

Friday, August 31, 2012

Me vs. Hard Water Spots

I have tried EVERY single home remedy I could think of for my PESTY hard water spots on our glass shower. I had a big FB recommendation post probably a year ago and did what EACH and every one of my friend's suggested.

To NO AVAIL, sadly.

Anyhoooo...I'm sure you have all heard on Pinterest about THIS popular trick, and fabric softener sheets, Magic Erasers, Lime Away/CLR (YUCK!) and Vinegar too . I was so pumped...then tried each and NOTHING worked for us.

Then I found out about ONE ingredient (thanks to our new cleaning lady Maria!) :

1. Be careful and try NOT to slip...Drench your sponge and dab it ALL over your glass shower. No scrubbing just drench & dab

2. Let it sit for 1hr or more...the EASY part :)

3. Come back and clean your shower (I like to use Vinegar/Baking soda).

4. NO MORE SPOTS~

I'm not kidding when I say its been an EPIC battle for probably a year to get rid of these spots.  So many wasted hours and effort.

Now that they are gone...I'm going to be applying:

and using my squeegee more often :)

No comments: