What you need:
Magnet "Tape", Old/New/Upcycled Frame, Letter Stickers & Scrapbook Paper or Cardstock
Step #1
Rip off table top backing if need be and apply magnet tape. The tape has a sticky backing to it, but it will not stick well enough long term to hold, so HOT GLUE the strips on so your menu doesn't come crashing down.
Step #2
Pick out scrapbook paper or cardstock to put into the opening of the frame. I used some left over paper I had from an old scrapbooking project
Step #3
Decorate your paper or cardstock with letter stickers or if you have a Cricut machine, even better!
Step #4
Put your paper in the frame behind the glass and get our your dry erase marker! Voila ~ a menu board for your fridge that looks cute too!
**excuse the not so amazing photos, I did a quick grab with the camera and a couple are a little off on the color, etc, but you get the point**

2 comments:
Such a cute idea and it looks easy enough for even me to do! Thanks for sharing :)
I love this! I am going to create 1 or 2. Thank you so much for the idea!
Post a Comment